This is a private tour designed only for you and your loved ones.
Our journey starts with us picking you up from your hotel in the old city or meet with you at the port.
The first stop our guide will take us is the beautiful Hagia Sophia, apple of the eye of Istanbul. We will get to learn about the great blend of Christian and Islamic influences with beautiful interior of mosaics and significant history.
Then we will visit the Blue Mosque, a great monument of oriental architecture which houses 27,000 pieces of handmade blue tiles. It is known as the “Mosque with a 6 minarets.”
Then we are heading to the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar that are two colorful and lively indoor bazaars and have lots of shops offering a variety of spices, rugs, purses, flavored teas, jackets, Turkish delight, nuts, as well as ceramics and small souvenirs.
At the end of our tour, we can join an optional boat cruise along the Bosphorus to see both Istanbul’s European and Asian sides, On this tour, we will have the chance to see some great architectural and historical landmarks of the magical Istanbul such as Galata Tower, Dolmabahce Palace, the Rumeli Fortress, old Ottoman villas, Bosphorus bridges, and mosques. Tickets can be bought on the spot and the cruise will take place in a public ferry (unless you book the Private Yacht option).
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
• The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
• Annual closing dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul as follows: January 1 New Year; June 24/27 Ramadan; August 31/Sept 4 Sacrifice; October 29 Republic Day
• Please note that the Blue Mosque will be closed to visitors between 1 March and 15 May 2018 due to renovations. During this time there will be no interior visit and the Mosque and will be seen from outside only
• Hagia Sophia will be closed on Mondays between 30 October 2018 and 1 April 2019
• The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered