This is a private tour designed only for you and your loved ones.
Our tour starts in front of the Hagia Sophia at the previously determined time.
Our guide takes us inside the magnificent Hagia Sophia. There we get to see the mosaics gallery and learn about the history of this landmark, holding great importance for different religions for centuries.
Then we are heading to the Blue Mosque, this is a great Ottoman architectural masterpiece built for the name of sultan Ahmed by the famous architecture of the time, Mimar Sinan. We will have the chance to see the great interiors of this amazing mosque covered with blue Iznik tiles.
We are stopping by at the Hippodrome, where the chariot races would take place on Byzantine era. We are hearing some stories about it from our guide and also getting some information about the Egyptian Obelisk, the Serpent Column and the German Fountain.
We are also having a chance to explore the mystical Basilica Cistern and enjoy its unique atmosphere. Our guide tells us some mythological stories about the cistern.
We are visiting the historical Orient Express train station, where we get to take some great photos to immortalize our adventure.
We are taking a walk along the Galata Bridge and visit the Spice Bazaar, where we will enjoy some traditional shopping, meet with the local shop keepers and practice some bargaining to buy great presents for our loved ones.
We are having a great lunch with traditional Turkish cuisine in a local restaurant.
We are ending a great day full of unforgettable memories start planning our next visit to Istanbul.
Please note the itinerary will change slightly on certain days due to changes in the opening hours.
Prepare for the activity
Infront of Hagia Sophia.
Know before you go
• Please note that the Hagia Sofia will close on Mondays. It will be substituted with Topkapı Palace for those who join the tour on Monday
• Topkapı Palace ticket will be included with the tour price but the harem section ( 35 TL extra)will not
• Please bring the ID of your kids who are age 12 or below
• Please be ready at the meeting point at tour starting time
• This tour involves entering mosques. Ladies and gentlemen will be required to dress appropriately by covering their shoulders and ensure coverage past their knees. Ladies will need to cover their heads. Scarfs will be available at the mosque, but feel free to bring your own scarf to use. In addition, for your convenience it will be best to wear shoes that are easy to remove