This is a private tour designed only for you and your loved ones.
Our journey starts with us picking you up from your hotel in Kusadasi or from the port. After we get a brief information about our day ahead from the tour guide, we are hitting the road to visit the ancient city of Ephesus. It is one of the best preserved open air museums of Turkey where we will get to see many of the Greco-Roman landmarks that has survived up to this date. We are getting interesting information and hearing stories about the history and daily life in the past from our guide while we walk along the marble streets that are surrounded by many historical buildings. On our way, we are passing you by the famous Odeon, the Library of Celsus and the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that was the arena where the gladiator fights took place.
After a delicious lunch break, we are driving to Kirazli, a small, lovely village that we will have the chance to spend some peaceful moments in the heart of nature and join the villagers with their daily activities like picking olives, peaches or cherries.
Last but not least, we will visit the Camlik Steam Train Museum and see its outdoor display of 30 historic steam trains, all owned by the Turkish State Railways.
At the end of our tour we are heading back to Kusadasi, to be transferred to our hotels.
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
• Please note that the attractions at Ephesus open at 08:00
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours walking. Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun cream, and bring an umbrella (for sun or rain depending on the season)
• Bring your camera, but please note that tripods are not allowed at Ephesus
• There is no obligation to cover your head or shoulders in Ephesus. You may wear shorts and T-shirts in summer
• Discounts are available for children. Please bring their passports or ID card to show upon entering the museum and attractions. If you don’t have ID, they may be charged full adult price